Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New full translation up.

 Been a while since I was here, kind of forgot about it and nothing major to post anyway. I have still been steadily making partials, they are available on ulmf in the translations section as usual. 

Played a short game recently and had it half translated before I knew it, so I went ahead and finished it up. The patch is available in the full translations section and in the ulmf thread I made for it: https://ulmf.org/threads/orobooi-oroboy-chanto-stranded-on-an-island-with-mommy-rj296678-re296678.14340/

I know some people were wondering about whether I would tackle Ouka RPG 2 since I translated the first one. Unfortunately I will not be doing that one since the developer has gone on record as saying Kagura Games will be making an official translation. Regardless of copyright issues, I see no reason to translate a game that is already being officially translated.

As for Lucia Story, I am officially abandoning it. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but I am just too burned out on it. I've tried cracking it open and working on it many times, but it's to the point of "open it, translate a couple of lines, get de-motivated almost instantly, close it". Not only that, it's been keeping me from moving on to working on something else. If anyone wants to try to finish it, feel free to contact me on discord (link on the side under donations) or on ulmf. I can fill you in on what remains to be done, and give you the current non-public version that has more translated than the DLSite version.

No comments:

Post a Comment