Sunday, November 3, 2019

Surprise, I'm not dead. Here's a full translation.

Hey, sorry I have been quiet. Being burned out on translating is not fun, lol.

I stopped trying to push myself on Lucia and cracked open the Sugoroku (Saboten's "Sugoroku SEX: The Dice Game") game I started last year and ended up stopping to work on Lucia. After looking it over I realized it would be much quicker to finish it than to keep working on something I'm burned out on. So, it is now finished and available in the full translations section. It's a wolf rpg game, to apply the patch for this one you need to drag and drop the data folder and then rename or remove the .wolf archives with the same name as the folders. (BasicData, MapData, Picture)

This is one I worked together on with Yugifan3. I translated the all the H scenes and skits and the intro, he translated pretty much everything else. (such as menus, images, etc)

Also, there is a de-censor pack available, started by Yugi and finished by LoveNot. Will post a link to it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Any news on the translation of Kamikaze Kommittee 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the extremely late reply, I haven't been here in quite a while.
    I will not be translating Ouka 2. Kagura Games will be doing an official translation, according to the developer himself.

    ReplyDelete