Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Update, Lucia Story will be finished.

   Good news, someone contacted me about finishing the remaining events in Lucia Story. I didn't want to announce anything as this person was not someone I know, and I wasn't sure they would deliver, or if their translation would be worth using. They got back to me with it though, and their TL does look good. However, they did leave 3 events that they weren't comfortable with. I can force myself to do these last 3 events though, that's a lot better than 40+ events, lol. 

   As far as when it will be done, I'm going to be busy the rest of this week, and as I was playing through the game to refresh my memory, I noticed several typos and even a few untranslated lines I wasn't aware of. These were issues I thought I already fixed, think I may have lost a patch somehow. Should be done by next weekend if not before, though, assuming nothing crazy happens.

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news! I was wondering if this would ever be fully finished!

    ReplyDelete