Thursday, September 21, 2017

Introduction

Welcome!

I'll keep this simple, you can check the pages above for my translations, and if you have any questions, just check the FAQ page.

That's it for now, have fun!



7/17/18 update: Some news on Fallen Princess Lucia Story. Black Panda contacted us about this, he is going to go ahead and put the translated version on English DLSite. The remaining H scenes will be machine-translated for now, and will be updated when I finish them. This means two things:

1. Public links to the free patch will be removed. This is now an official translation.
2. I will put the smaller project on hold and make finishing Lucia Story my priority. There is still about 2 months or so of work left to be done, however. There are 40 scenes left, and they are all so long that they take a full day each to translate.

It should be on DLsite sometime soon, will update when it is available.

9/15/18 update: Lucia Story has updated on English DLsite. Black Panda decided not to machine translate the remaining H scenes as it was harder than he thought and he does not have time. The plan is still to update when I get them translated.

That may be a while though, RL has dealt me another bad hand. As of a few weeks ago, we have an extra relative living with us, and I don't have as much private time to devote to translation, so it is going to take longer, obviously. I don't expect this situation to be permanent, but I don't know how long it will last. I didn't mention this right away as it was kind of a shock and it wasn't clear how long it would last, but it's looking like it may be for a while unfortunately. But I'm not giving up or anything of course, just have to slow down for now.

10 comments:

  1. Are you still translating Kamikaze?
    and if you still translating it
    when you will finish it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, still working on it. Don't know for sure when I will be done, should be within a month though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you've already bought a Japanese copy of FPL on DLSite, would you have to purchase the English version again separately? Thanks for the hard work in translating the game though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how that will work. Depends on how it's listed on DLsite I think. If you bought it on English DLsite it may just be considered a patch and you would have access to it like any other update. Let me know though if that's not the case, surely we can work something out for those who already purchased it.

      Delete
  4. I just bought FPL on the english DLsite. How would i know when the patch would be released or do i have to keep a lookout? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, it will depend on how Black Panda decides to do it. Also depends on DLsite and whether they release it as a patch/update or a completely separate entry. With other games though it appears they are simply updating the old entries so it should be that way with this one as well.

      Delete
  5. Any hope to see the two other games of the Kamikaze Ouka series getting translated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have any plans to translate them, I am too busy with other projects for the foreseeable future.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for all the translations so far, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete